sábado, 3 de mayo de 2008

NO ERES DIOS (del jardin la cruel rosa).



hola!


who the hell is Bety ?


who is she to try to disturb me ?


and what the fuck am i to fall in love of her ?


maybe the dot in her lips is the cause of my damn


maybe her voice or her eyes... i dont know !


but...


i love you


and i adore you bety,


its only that i dont have words to explain you


and if those words turns in reality


i have fear for what she thinks about my feelings.


today the blackbirds are screaming like my soul screams into my void


today bety offers me a red candy... a sweet gift, mister boas


a hard candy to my teeth


i love you bety and i adore you, but...


your hands and your heart are so far away from my way


that i have fear for what you do or thinks about the feelings that dying in me.


sleep my beuty child, today the night is long and the dream is over


sleep until the new day brings you new love and news


today the blackbirds...


today the night...


today is the day that i say:


prefiero ser una brizna de rocio y refugiarme en una hoja de hierba que ser yo mismo y refugiarme en ti.

adios !




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

dudas, sugerencias o comentarios?